Bullpen Waiting List – Reservation
This will reserve a spot on the waiting list for a future opening in the Comprehensive Hitting Lesson schedule.
As athletes cancel sessions, you will receive a call for the open session that becomes available.
You will have the opportunity to accept the open hitting session or decline for another timeslot in the future.
Once the hitting session time slot is confirmed you will have access to the following:
Comprehensive Hitting Lesson – Group of Four Students – One 60-Minute Session
- Comprehensive hitting lessons for baseball and softball. All students at any level.
- Group Lesson! One pre-scheduled single session to be paid when scheduled.
- Contact Jay for scheduling of group lesson in advance.
- Get 60-minutes of practice time and instruction with a group of four students.
No Cancellation Policy:
- Once paid into the bullpen waiting list reservation, there are no refunds.
- Once your student is paid and scheduled for a time slot we ask that you commit the to scheduled time as our hitting staff is committed to you.
- Missed hitting lesson or unused bullpen waiting list reservation slots can be used towards one group Sorg Fitness Workout or Halo Hot Yoga session for parent or kid in immediate family.
About Jay Sorg:
Jay spent 12 years in the Cincinnati Reds organization as both a minor-league player and coach. Parts of five of those seasons were here locally with the Louisville Bats. He has coached some of the best players in the game including two Major-League MVP’s. Jay also served as the head coach of his alma mater, Morehead State University. During his tenure, the Eagles improved over ninety spots in the RPI rankings and were repeatedly ranked in the country’s top 10 schools for multiple team statistics. Jay is dedicated to teaching the fundamentals and helping athletes reach their highest potential.