Private Hitting Lessons at Jay Sorg Baseball Academy
- Personalized training session for a 30-minute session – One Student. Get the most out of your training time!
- Contact Jay for scheduling of private lesson in advance.
- Pre-Paying Reserves time slot for private lessons.
No Cancellation Policy:
- Once your student is paid and scheduled for a time slot we ask that you commit the to scheduled time as our hitting staff is committed to you.
- Missed hitting lesson can be used towards one group Sorg Fitness Workout or Halo Hot Yoga session for parent or kid in immediate family.
About Jay Sorg:
Jay spent 12 years in the Cincinnati Reds organization as both a minor-league player and coach. Parts of five of those seasons were here locally with the Louisville Bats. He has coached some of the best players in the game including two Major-League MVP’s. Jay also served as the head coach of his alma mater, Morehead State University. During his tenure, the Eagles improved over ninety spots in the RPI rankings and were repeatedly ranked in the country’s top 10 schools for multiple team statistics. Jay is dedicated to teaching the fundamentals and helping athletes reach their highest potential.